Abstract Processing Charges (APC)
- An Abstract Processing Charge (APC) of €40 gross must be paid for each abstract submission.
- APCs can only be paid by credit card or PayPal.
- Abstracts are only processed and available for the session organization by conveners after the payment has been completed. Please note that this is a processing charge and not a publishing fee.
- APCs are non-refundable in case of an abstract withdrawal, rejection or double submission. The charges collected cover the cost to process the abstract, independent of whether or not one attends the meeting.
- The APC does not register you for the EGU2014 General Assembly. Separate registration fees apply.
- Solicited speakers do not receive discounted APCs, discounted registration fees, or travel reimbursement.