- Registration for the EGU General Assembly 2014 is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving a Support Award, a Union/Union Division Award, or Medal.
- Please, renew your membership in the EGU upon registration to benefit from reduced member rates.
- The registration fee includes the participation in the meeting, a public transportation ticket, the information & schedules book, as well as the abstract USB flash drive. The public transportation ticket is valid Monday – Friday,
28 April – 02 May 2014, within Vienna (Zone 100). Please note that this ticket does not cover the transportation from and to the airport.
Early registration rate
- When registering for the early registration rate, there are two payment options: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer.
- Participants from most European countries can choose to receive their name badges by airmail about 8–10 days prior to the conference if payment is received by 31 March 2014.
Standard registration rate
- You can register online until the end of the conference, but you can only pay by credit card.
|Categories||Early Registration Rates
(Deadline 31 March 2014)
|Standard Registration Rates|
|Week Ticket||Day Ticket||Week Ticket||Day Ticket|
|EGU Regular Member 2014 (1)||€370||€200||€400||€220|
|EGU PhD Student Member 2014 (1) (*)||€210||€115||€245||€140|
|EGU Emeritus Member 2014 (1) (**)||€210||€115||€245||€140|
|Regular Non Member||€410||€220||€445||€245|
|PhD Student Non Member (*)||€235||€130||€265||€150|
|Emeritus Non Member (**)||€235||€130||€265||€150|
(only on-site registration)
(who do not take part, neither actively nor passively, in the scientific programme but who just want to enter the congress centre)
|not available||not available||€80||€45|
|(1)||Participants having paid their annual membership fee for 2014 to the European Geosciences Union (EGU) and/or to the American Geophysical Union (AGU)/Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS).|
|(*)||Please enclose/show proof of status.|
|(**)||Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment.|
Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registration fees are non-transferable.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 07 April 2014. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 07 April 2014 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Any claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.