The General Assembly 2014 of the European Geosciences Union (EGU) is held at the Austria Center Vienna (ACV) in Vienna, Austria, from 27 April – 02 May 2014. The assembly is open to the scientists of all nations.
The entire congress centre is fully accessible by wheelchairs.
The official language of the General Assembly 2014 is English. Simultaneous interpretation is not provided. It is therefore expected that authors are able to present their research more or less fluently in the English language.
Rules of Conduct
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire congress centre except in the areas designated for smokers.
- It is prohibited to copy any presentation from the desktops in the lecture rooms.
- Please switch off any mobile phones in the lecture rooms.
- It is prohibited to take photos of any scientific material at the conference.
- Professional and respectful conduct of all attendees is expected. Bullying, harassment, intimidation or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
Mondial Congress & Events
Austria Center Vienna
The organizers will arrange childcare. Please find further information here.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in the EGU General Assembly 2014. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.